OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued online notification for the Odisha Judicial Service, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 53 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site ossc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Advertisement Number : 23 of 2021-22
- No. of Posts : 53 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Odisha
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 21/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 20/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before Exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.500/-
- OBC: Rs.500/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. /-
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
OPSC (Judicial Services) Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 23 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per OPSC Recruitment rules.
OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 53 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Odisha Judicial Service||53|
OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have a Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High court or an Assistance Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government shall also be eligible for the appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a graduate in Law of University recognized by the State Government has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for submission of online applications for the said competitive examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority: and is not more than 39 years of age on the 1st August 2020.
How to Apply OPSC (Judicial Services) Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for OPSC (Judicial Services) Recruitment 2021 between 21/12/2021 to 20/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the OPSC (Judicial Services) Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.