OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), has issued online notification for the Junior Management Trainee- Electrical (JR.MT-Electrical) Posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 40 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site optcl.co.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
- Advertisement Number : No.MPP&R-08/2022
- No. of Posts : 40 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Odisha
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 10/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 10/02/2022
- Last date for Payment : 10/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.1000/-
- OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
OPTCL JMT Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per OPTCL Recruitment rules.
OPTCL JMT – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 40 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||General||SC||Total Post|
|1.||Junior Management Trainee||28||12||40|
OPTCL JMT Recruitment – Eligibility Details
JMT-Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution For SC and PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
OPTCL JMT Recruitment – Salary Details
- 1st Year (Trainee) – Rs.20,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs.22,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs.24,200/-
- 4th Year – Rs.26,620/-
- 5th Year – Rs.29,285/-
- 6th Year – Rs.32,215/-
OPTCL JMT Recruitment – Selection Proces
JMT – Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply OPTCL JMT Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for OPTCL JMT Recruitment 2022 between 10/01/2022 to 10/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the OPTCL JMT Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.