OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OSSC) has issued online notification for the Group-B State Cadre Posts as ‘Initial appointee’ through Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021 Exam, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 233 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site ossc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OSSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Public Service Commission (OSSC)
- Advertisement Number :NA
- No. of Posts : 233 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Odisha
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 24/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.200/-
- OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
OSSC CGL Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per OSSC Recruitment rules.
OSSC CGL Vacancy 2021- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 233 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Inspector of Cooperative Societies||127|
|2.||Auditor of Cooperative Societies||71|
|3.||Auditor (Directorate of Textiles, Odisha)||06|
|4.||Auditor (Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||Nil|
|5.||Inspector of Textiles||28|
OSSC CGL Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University and the candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a Language subject.
How to Apply OSSC CGL Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for OSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 between 24/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the OSSC CGL Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.