OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued online notification for the Junior Assistant post, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 140 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site ossc.gov.in. for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 140 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Odisha
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 22/12/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 24/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 31/01/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 24/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.200/-
- OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
OSSC Jr Assistant Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per OSSC Recruitment rules.
OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 140 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment- Eligibility Details
Graduation in Arts/science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills.
OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment- Selection Procedure Details
- Preliminary examination
- Main Written examination
- Computer Skill Test (practical)
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply OSSC Jr Assistant Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for OSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021 between 22/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Ossc Jr Assitant Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.