OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission in short OSSSC has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of lab technicians on contract basis. Candidates can check it’s official site osssc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Recruitment Name : OSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : Lab Technician
- No. of Posts : 1000 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Orissa
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 01/12/2021
- Last date to Apply : 21/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 25/12/2021
- Exam Date : Very Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- OBC NCL : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs.Nil/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit for OSSSC Bharti 2021– 01/11/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Laboratory Technician- 1000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have the relevant degree from the qualification given in the notification.
Although Detailed Notifications has not released yet by commission, So please wait for more details.
Salary for OSSSC Laboratory Technician Jobs
- Laboratory Technician- Minimum Salary – Rs. 15,548/-, Maximum Salary – Rs. 32,534/-
How to Apply online for OSSSC Vacancy 2021?
- Candidates can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 between 01/12/2021 to 21/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.