PM Awas Yojana List 2022: PM Awas Yojana is one of the best scheme of Central government. It’s facilitate poor people’s to provide accommodation. Under this scheme Government provides frew Awas to minority and poverty people’s which falls under scheme criteria. On this page we will provide you complete information about PM Awas Yojana List. So read full information below and chek PM Awas Yojna List here..
PM Awas Yojana List 2022
Central Government has started a scheme to provide free Awas to poor citizens of india which have no house. This scheme know as PMAY which full name is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This scheme runs for both means Urban and Rural. Recently government has released a PM Awas Yojana List for rural and urban areas. You can chek complete list on PMAY’s official portal.
Modi government has fixed a target to facilitate 2 Crore free houses by end of March 2022. This yojana has been launched by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji in June 25, 2015.
This scheme PM Awas Yojana falls under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of india. As prior, the new list of PM Awas has also released on portal for upcoming year 2022.
If you have also applied for this scheme, then you can chek your name in the list. Now let’s look below to check step by step process to find your names.
How to check PM Awas Yojana List 2022 For Rural?
You can check PMAY Scheme New List for rural areas by following below steps carefully..
- First of all visit PMAY Rural official portal or click on link rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SocialAuditReport/BeneficiaryDetailForSocialAuditReport.aspx.
- After that just tap on Select Option.
- Now select your state, district, block Gram Panchayat, Financial year 2021-22, and PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA GRAMIN one by one.
- In last just fill Captcha and click on Submit button.
How to check PM Awas Yojana List 2022 (Urban)
If you want to check PM Awas Yojana List for urban then follow below steps one by one carefully..
- First of all visit official portal pmaymis.gov.in or direct click on this link.
- Now tap on right hand corner three horizontal lines.
- Now a drop down menu will be open. In this menu just select “Search By Name” under Search Beneficiary.
- After that you will be reached on new page where Just enter applicant Aadhar Card Number.
- In last just click on “Show” button.
Note: If it’s show you “No Record Found !!!”, It means you have not shortlisted for this scheme.
Q: How to check PM Awas Yojana List for year 2022.
We have elaborated above full steps to check PM Awas Yojana List (Urban & Rural).
Q: What is official portal of PMAY-Urban?
The official portal for https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
Q: What is official portal PMAY-Rural List?
The official portal for