- How To Check Name In PM Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSNY) List
- PM Kisan Gov in – Overview
- Some Important Links
- Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
- What is Farmers Corner?
- Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
- (PMKSNY) : Online Correction Process
- Rejected List
- Who Will Not Be Eligible For This Scheme?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. It started from 1st December 2018. Under this scheme an income support of 6 hectares/- per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having joint land/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
The definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children. The State Government and Union Territory Administration will identify those farmer families who are eligible for support as per the guidelines of the scheme.
The funds received under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
How To Check Name In PM Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSNY) List
The procedure to check your name in PM Kisan List is as follows –
- First you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in
- Farmers Corner option will be visible on the right side of its homepage
- Click on the Beneficiary List option in the Corner section
- Then you have to select the State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village from the drop down list
- After that you have to get On clicking Report, the list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
PM Kisan Gov in – Overview
|Scheme name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)|
|Launched||by central government|
|beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers of India|
|Key Benefits||₹6000/- in 3 installments|
|Planning purpose||Help farmers financially|
Some Important Links
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status : Click Here
- PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List
- Beneficiary List : Click Here
- PM Kisan Samman Registration Form : Click Here
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
You have to follow the following steps to see your name in the list.
- First go to the official website of PM-KISAN Scheme pmkisan.gov.in (https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx).
- On the homepage, scroll down to the “Farmer Corner” link present in the header and then click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- District wise list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 will open in front of you.
- Here candidates can select state, district, sub-district, block, village name and download PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries list by clicking on “Get Report” button.
What is Farmers Corner?
PM- Kisan Website in Farmer’s Corner has the following facilities for the beneficiaries –
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status Online : You have to follow the following steps.
- First of all visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in (https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx).
- Now, one can see “Kisan Corner” there.
- After that, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Choose Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check Installment Status.
- Enter Details After that, click on Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status / PM Kisan Status will be displayed on the screen.
(PMKSNY) : Online Correction Process
If you feel that there is any error in your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration, then you can edit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration by following the steps given below.
- For this, first go to the official website of PM-Kisan Yojana (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) https://pmkisan.gov.in/rpt_beneficiarystatus_pub.aspx.
- Go to its Farmer Corner and click on Edit Aadhar Details Option.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number here. After that enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name itself is wrong i.e. both your name in Aadhaar application and your name are different, then you can correct it online.
- If there is any other mistake, please contact your accountant and Department of Agriculture office.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Rejected List : There are many reasons for rejecting the applications made by farmers under this scheme, such as
- Farmer’s age is less than 18 years
- Giving some wrong information in Khasra Khatauni
- Wrong bank account number entered by farmer or wrongly filling IFSC code .
- doing any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account is invalid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but IFSC code of other bank has been entered.
According to the PM Kisan (Pm kisan nic in) website, if the money is not coming in the account due to any reason, then the farmer should wait for the next installment. Even after this, if the amount does not come, then get it checked bank details.
Sometimes it happens that due to the mistake of Aadhar number or any other paper, money is not credited in the account. If still your money is not received then you can contact on helpline numbers.
Who Will Not Be Eligible For This Scheme?
The following types of candidates will not be eligible for benefits under PM Kisan Yojana.
- All institutional land holders.
- Farmer families who are in one or more of the following categories.
- Pre and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils,Former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations,Former and present Presidents of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSUs and attached Offices/Autonomous Institutions Regular employees of Government as well as local bodies
- (Except Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D Employees)
- All Superannuated/Retired Pensioners whose monthly pension does not exceed Rs. 10,000/- is more
- (Except above category of Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D Employees)
- All persons paying Income Tax in the last assessment year
- Businessmen, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Architects registered with professional bodies.
Hope you have liked this information given by us. Visit this page for other updates related to PM Kisan. Follow JMCH for similar information.