PM Swamitva Yojana : Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Swamitva Yojana on 24 April. You will easily get bank loan on village houses. In fact, there has been a lot of progress in the scheme of giving ownership of residential properties under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana (PM Swamitva Yojana) launched on the occasion of Panchayat Raj Day 2020.
Digital survey of houses of villages in many states has also started. In such a situation, there is news of great relief for the people living in the villages. All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. Through this article, we will give brief information about Swamitva Yojana.
Swamitva Yojana 2021 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana / Prime Minister Swamitva Scheme|
|Launched||Ministry of Panchayati Raj, PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
About Swamitva Yojana
PM Modi simultaneously launched Swamitva Yojana. Inaugurating it, he said that you know the situation in the villages regarding property. The ‘ownership scheme’ is an attempt to fix this. Under this, mapping of every property of the village will be done through drones in all the villages of the country. After this, the people of the village will be given a certificate of ownership of that property.
The central government scheme was launched on National Panchayat Day (April 24), 2020. The Ministry of Panchayati Raj is the nodal ministry to implement this scheme. Revenue/Land Records Department is the nodal department for the scheme in the states. Survey of India is the nodal agency for survey of properties through drones.
The objective of the scheme is to demarcate land in rural areas through drone survey technology. This will create a record of the ownership of the houses in rural areas. He can use it for taking loan from banks and for other purposes.
e-Gram Swaraj Portal
e-Gram Swaraj Portal is a step towards complete digitization of Gram Panchayats and in future it will become a single platform which will record all the work done by Gram Panchayats. Here the details of all development works, the amount allocated for them, all this data will be available on this portal, and through this platform the villagers will be able to access all the data on their mobile phones which will increase transparency.
- Drone will be used to measure residential land under Swamitva Yojana.
- Drone will generate a digital map of every property within the village limits.
- Also every The extent of the revenue block will also be fixed.
- Which house is in which area, it can be accurately measured with drone technology.
- State governments will make for every household in the village property card, and then it will be allotted.
Swamitva Yojana Online Registration Process
Swamitva Yojana Online Registration Process is as follows –
- Visit the official website of Swamitva Yojana i.e. https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the option “New Registration” button.
- Now enter the required details like basic details, mobile number and mail id.
- Submit button for final submission of application Click here and get your credentials in your device.
According to PM Modi, after the preparation of the digital map of rural India, property cards will be issued by the state government to the owners of residential properties. On the basis of which people will be able to take loan from the bank. It will also come under the purview of property tax. This scheme has been initially launched in UP, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- The scheme will enable rapid development of rural areas by mapping all village properties.
- Drones will generate a digital map of every property falling within the geographical boundary of every Indian village.
- Property cards will be prepared and given to the respective owners.
- This scheme will help in reducing property disputes.
- This will help villagers to take loans from banks.
- This will enable the government to effectively plan infrastructure programs in the villages.
- Under this scheme, the demarcated areas of the village will be demarcated with the help of drone survey technology. .
This move of the government will benefit about 6.62 villages in four years, as well as a target has been set to legally resolve property related matters in rural India under this scheme.
Under this scheme the latest survey technology like drones will be used to measure the inhabited land in villages and rural areas. Mapping and survey will be done in collaboration with Survey of India, State Revenue Department and State Panchayati Raj.
Hope you have liked the information given by us about Swamitva Yojana, for more information, definitely visit the official website. Also visit JMCH for more such updates.