Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has issued online notification for the Stenographer in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab and Haryana, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 35 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site highcourtchd.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 35 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Punjab and Haryana
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 21/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 15/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before Exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.500/-
- OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per High Court Recruitment rules.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 35 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Sr. Scale Stenographers||35|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- The minimum qualification for the post is degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency inoperation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
- Check notification link for details of the educational qualification of the post.
How to Apply Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 between 21/12/2021 to 15/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.