Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022: Punjab Education Department, has issued online notification for the Master Cadre. this recruitment is being conducted on total of 4161 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.educationrecruitmentboard.com for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Punjab Education Department
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 4161 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Punjab
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 08/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 30/01/2022
- Last Date for Payment : 30/01/2022
- Last Date For Submit : 30/01/2022
- Last Date For Correction dates : 30/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.1000/-
- OBC NCL: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Punjab Master Cadre Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Board rules.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 4161 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1.||Math||912||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|2.||Science||859||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|3.||Hindi||240||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|4.||Punjabi||534||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|5.||Social Science||633||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|6.||English||790||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|7.||Music||25||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
|8.||Physical Education||168||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2021|
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment- Eligibility Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Math||Graduation with 45% marks in the case of General Category and 44% marks in the case of SC/ST/OBC/BC and PH candidates and passed Mathematics as subject for 3 years of Graduation and Passed B.Ed||Rs.35400|
|2.||Science||B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification and passed B.Ed||Rs.35400|
|3.||Hindi||Graduation and should have passed Hindi as an elective subject for 3 years of Graduation and passed B.Ed||Rs.35400|
|4.||Punjabi||Graduation and should have passed Punjabi as an elective subject for 3 years of Graduation and passed B.Ed.||Rs.35400|
|5.||Social Science||Graduation and should have studied any of the two subjects i.e. History, Political Science, Public Administration, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Geography, Philosophy and Environmental Studies for 3 years or Graduation and Passed B.Ed.||Rs.35400|
|6.||English||Graduation and should have studied English as an elective subject of 3 years or BA and B.Ed.||Rs.35400|
|7.||Music||Graduation in Music (Instrument or Vocal) and B.Ed.||Rs.35400|
|8.||Physical Education||Bachelor of Physical Education or Bachelor Degree with Physics Education as a subject in 3 years Graduation Course and 1 year Course of B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed or Bachelor Degree||Rs.3540|
How to Apply Punjab Master Cadre Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 between 08/01/2022 to 30/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Punjab Master Cadre Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.