Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 : Elementary Education Department Rajasthan Bikaner, has issued online notification for the Primary & Upper Primary Teacher level, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 32000 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site education.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Elementary Education Department Rajasthan Bikaner
- Advertisement Number : No. 01-04/2022
- Salary : Rs. 23700/-
- No. of Posts : 32000 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Rajasthan
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 10/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 09/02/2022
- Last date to Payment : 09/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.100/-
- Other States : 100/-
- OBC : Rs.70/-
- SC/ST : Rs.6/-
- PWD/Women : Rs.6/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Rajasthan Recruitment rules.
Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy 2022- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 32000 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Teacher Primary Level I||15500|
|2.||Teacher Upper Primary Level II||16500|
Rajasthan TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment – Area Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Are Name||Type||Total Post|
|1.||Rajasthan Teacher Primary Level I TGT||TSP||General||3500|
|2.||Rajasthan Teacher Upper Primary Level II PGT||TSP||General||2580|
Rajasthan Upper Primary Recruitment – Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|8.||Science / Math||3175||95||3270|
Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- Teacher Primary Level I – 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education OR 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE Norms 2002 OR10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.ElEd Degree OR More Detail Read Notification.
- Teacher Upper Primary Level II – Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education OR Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed. OR Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed as per NCTE Norms 2002. OR 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.ElEd Degree / BA BED / BSc BED. More Detail Read Notification.
How to Apply Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 between 10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.