RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has issued online notification for Level 1 and Level 2 posts, this recruitment is being conducted on a total of 12 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end and interested candidates can apply.
Candidates can check it’s official site rrccr.com for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc in this post. Let’s start.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021- Highlights
- Recruitment Name : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : RRC Cell
- Advertisement Number :
- Post Name : Level 1 & Level 2
- No. of Posts : 12 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Railway Central Region
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 06/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 20/12/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 20/12/2022
- Exam Date : Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: One week ahead of Exam Date
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.500/-
- OBC NCL : Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Post Wise
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Level 2 -18 to 30 years
- Level 1 – 18 to 33 years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per NHB Bank rules.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 12 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
RRC CR Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
You can look below for branch wise eligibility details..
1- Level 2 – 12th (+2 stage) passed or its equivalent with 50% Marks or 10th passed with course completed act apprenticeship.
2- Level 1 –10th passed or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th passed plus ITI
How to Apply RRC CR Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for RRC Recruitment 2021 between 06/12/2021 to 20/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.