Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2021-22: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Odisha, has issued online notification in the Employment News (25-31 December) 2021 for the Research Associate, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 06 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site saha.ac.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name :
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 06 Posts
- Application Mode : Offline
- Job Location: West Bengal
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 25/12/2021
- Last date to Submission : 14/01/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs./-
- OBC : Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics offline Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per given Recruitment rules.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Vacancy 2021-22- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 06 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics Division andNuclear Physics Division||01|
|3.||Biophysical Sciences Group||03|
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment- Eligibility Details
Ph.D. in Physical and Biophysical sciences.
High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics Division and Nuclear Physics Division-Candidates should have a Ph.D degree in the field of Atomic, Nuclear, Laser and High Energy Physics. Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in instrumentation and research.
Theory Division-Experience in Theoretical/Numerical calculations for quantum materials, Non-equilibrium statistical mechanics, Strongly correlated electron systems, Superconductivity and Many-body localization, Strongly interacting QFTs in particle physics and condensed matter physics, Lattice QFT, Quantum simulators, Gravitational wave astrophysics, Neutron stars.
Biophysical Sciences Group-Fresh PhD with working experience in one or more of the following areas: Structure and Function proteins, Cell and Molecular Biology, Theoretical Chemistry/Biology, Molecular Dynamics Simulation.
How to Apply Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Offline Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2021-22 between 25/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply by email only to email@example.com with the subject matter ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF RA-2022’.
- A copy of the same is to be forwarded to the choice of division as per list.
1- Division High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics, Division and Nuclear Physics Division – 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
2- Theory Division – 📧 email@example.com
3- Biophysics & Structural Genomics Division – 📧firstname.lastname@example.org
The following details are to be appended in the application:-
- (a) Complete Bio-data Proforma with e-mail ID/ Phone No
- (b) Details of qualification i.e. Examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks from Graduation onwards
- (c) Details of Publications
- (d) Details of Conferences/workshops attended
- (e) Each application should include the details of three (03) referees with contact details including email. Please arrange for at least two letters of recommendations to reach SINP directly by email.
- (f) Ph.D/Provisional Degree Certificate
- (g) Proof of date of birth
All applications are to be received on or before 14 JANUARY, 2022. Please keep track of details/amendments on the website
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.