Sarathi Parivahan : If you want to take advantage of driving license or other transport related services, then this article will be useful for you, because in this article we are going to give information about Sarathi Parivahan Seva which is a digital service. The official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa service is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
Many services are provided to the people through this portal. For more details about this service, readers are expected to read the full article.
Sarathi Parivahan – Overview
|Portal Launch||Central Government of India|
|Name Of Authority||Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Portal Name||Sarthi Parivahan Sewa|
|Article Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
Information (Up Parivahan)
|Beneficiary||People Of India|
|Main Purpose||Grant of driving license for drive car/bike/truck etc.|
Services available on Sarathi Parivahan Portal
You can get the benefit of many services on Sarathi Parivahan, some of them are listed below –
- Apply For New Licence
- Renewal Of Driving Licence
- Hazardous Material
- Change Of Name in DL
- Issue of NOC
- Change If An address in Driving Licence
- Apply For Learner’s Licence
- Additional Endorsement to Driving Licence
- AEDL For Defence DL Holder
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Change Of Date of Birth in DL
- Surrender Of PSV/COV Badge
- COV conversion
- Issue Of PSV badge To A driver
- Replacement Of DL
- Endorsement To Drive
- Change If Biometrics In DL
- Cancellation of NOC
- Endorsement To Drive In Hill Region
- DL Extract
Benefits of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- There are many benefits of Sarathi Parivahan Portal. And we are sharing here some important benefits of Sarathi Transport Service Portal which are given below –
- Through this service one can easily apply for driving license sitting at home.
- Through this portal, there has been transparency in making driving license between the government and the citizens of India.
- Sarathi Portal saves time and money.
- With the help of this, paperwork is being reduced and digital medium is being promoted.
- Driving license also acts as a kind of identity proof.
- Parivahan Sarathi Driving License you need to have Passport or any other document
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Driving License
Before submitting the application for this in India you need to know about its eligibility criteria whose details are given below –
|MCWG (Motor cycle without Gear)||Applicant must be 16 years old and if he is under 18 then parent/guardian’s consent must be required.|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||For this type the applicant should be 18 years of age.|
|Commercial License for transportation||Applicant should have completed 18 years of age and should have LMV license.|
Parivahan Sewa Sarathi App
Parivahan Seva Sarathi App (MParivahan) is an improvement in the transparency of the service and facilitates road transport to relieve paperwork. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa gov in issues a smart card which makes transportation easy and helps in maintaining the information of vehicles within the state and nation.
This MParivahan App is always updated with new rules. You can easily download it from play store.
Vehicle Registration Service
Vehicle registration is done under the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989. An individual has to make an application for registration of the vehicle. Following are the guidelines for registration of vehicle –
- Permanently fill Form 20 for registration of vehicle.
- Select the type of registration.
- Pay the registration fee, which depends on the type of registration i.e. registration is for HSRP (High Security Registration Plate) or Smart Card.
Union Territories – RTO Code & Official Website
|Union Territories||Rto Code||Official Website|
|Andaman and Nicobar||AN||http://db.and.nic.in/mvd/|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN||http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Transport.aspx|
|Daman and Diu||DD||https://daman.nic.in/rtodaman/default.asp|
|National Capital Delhi||DL||http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department|
|Jammu and Kashmir||JK||http://jaktrans.nic.in/|
|Leh – Ladakh||LA||https://leh.nic.in/e-gov/online-services/|
Some Important Questions
It is a computerized database for all types of vehicle-related licenses across India. The system includes driving licenses, driving school licenses and fees, and conductor’s licenses. It is made in accordance with the state-wise rules as per the provisions mentioned in the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
Its official website – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
The RTO registration will be valid for 15 years from the time of issue of the certificate.
Hope you have liked this information given by us. Every effort has been made to make this information error-free on JMCH, yet you must visit the official website (sarthi parivahan.gov.in) for accurate information.