South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank Ltd (SIB), has issued online notification in the Probationary Officer (PO) in Scale I Cadre and Probationary Clerk, this recruitment being conducted on a total of Various posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site southindianbank.com for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : South Indian Bank Ltd (SIB)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : – Not Confirm
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 05/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 11/01/2022
- Exam Date : February 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.800/-
- OBC : Rs.800/-
- SC/ST : Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
South Indian Bank Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per SIB Recruitment rules.
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2022- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : Various Posts
|1.||Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre|
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||PO Fresher||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. OR |
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, Graduation & any Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
|2.||PO Experienced||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.|
Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and Minimum 2 years in Scale I/ Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
|3.||Clerk Fresher||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream.|
|4.||Clerk Experienced||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course. Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream and minimum 2 years in Clerical Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Salary Details
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 -1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920.
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Selection Process
All Candidates for both the posts will be called for:
- Online Test
How to Apply South Indian Bank Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 between 05/01/2022 to 11/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the South Indian Bank Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.