SSC GD Admit Card 2021 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently started the online application for GD recruitment, under which total number of 25,271 posts. was issued. For this, applications were made from 17 July to 31 August. SSC has also announced its exam date.
The examination of this recruitment will be conducted from November 16 to December 15 through online at selected examination centers across the country.
SSC GD Exam Date – Brief Description
- Name of the Board : Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam : Constable GD in BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle AR Recruitment 2021
- Exam Date : 16th November to 15th December
- Admit Card Release Date : 2nd week of November
- Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC GD Admit Card Download Process
SSC GD Admit Card is not released yet, however after its release you will be able to download your SSC GD Admit Card 2021 with the help of following steps –
- To download SSC GD Admit Card, first you have to go to the official website of SSC
- After going there you go to the admit card section click on SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you where you will be asked for your registration number and date of birth
- After filling the requested information click on submit button
- Now your SSC GD Admit Card will open in front of you, which you can save.
Things To Note Before Going For The Exam
SSC GD exam will be conducted online. Apart from this, before going to the exam center, before appearing for the exam, the candidate must have some necessary documents, about which information is given below –
- You can have one photocopy of the admit card if possible you can also carry 2
- One original photo ID like – Aadhar card / Passport / PAN card, etc.
- You must have two passport size photographs.
- A black or blue pen is also required with you.
It is to be noted that the candidates who clear the test will be called for PET where their chest measurement and height measurement along with a 5 kilometer run will be conducted. The candidates who qualify the PET will be called for Physical Medical Test followed by the final selection of the candidates through the final merit list.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for more such information, bookmark JMCH.