SSC MTS Previous Year Paper : Staff Selection Commission is the body responsible for conducting the Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment. SSC MTS exam is going to be held from October 5 this year, so candidates who are preparing for this exam must go through the previous year question paper to get an idea about the questions asked in the previous exams. SSC is going to conduct SSC MTS as per SSC Calendar from 5th to 20th October 2021.
Important Points of SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- The total number of marks as per the latest exam pattern released by SSC is 100.
- Paper-I will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Questions in English & Hindi will be set in both.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Time for Visually Handicapped Cerebral Palsy candidates is 120 minutes.
- Also there is a provision of normalization in this exam.
SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper
It is very important for the aspirants preparing for SSC MTS to know the previous year question paper pattern, as the MTS exam pattern is evolving from time to time. Also along with SSC MTS question papers, it is very important to have the question paper pattern to understand the marking scheme, section-wise distribution of marks.
To help you with this, we have provided a list of SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers below, with the help of which you can make your exam preparation even stronger.
- SSC MTS (Non Technical) 5 Year-Wise Solved Papers (2013-2017)
- SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper
- SSC MTS English Solved Papers 2019
After going through and solving these previous year papers, you can measure the difficulty level of this exam, and you can also get an idea of how strong your preparation is for this exam.
Hope you have liked the information provided by us, bookmark JMCH for more such updates related to SSC MTS exam.