TIFR Recruitment 2021: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics & a Deemed University Mumbai has issued online notification for Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer (JE), Administrative Assistant, Tradesman, Clerk and Work Assistant, this recruitment being conducted on a 12 posts, employment newspaper dated 18 to 24 December 2021for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site tifr.res.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
TIFR Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
- Advertisement Number : 2021/13
- No. of Posts : 12 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 18/12/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 09/01/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.NA/-
- OBC NCL: Rs.NA/-
- SC/ST: Rs. NA/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
TIFR Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per TIFR Recruitment rules.
TIFR Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 12 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Administrative Officer (D)||01|
|2.||Administrative Officer (B)||01|
|5.||Work Assistant Masonry||01|
|6.||Work Assistant Fitter||01|
|7.||Scientific Assistant B||01|
|8.||Scientific Assistant B||01|
|9.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|10.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|11.||Tradesman B Plumbing||01|
|12.||Tradesman B Electrical||01|
TIFR Offline Form 2021- Eligibility Details
How to Apply TIFR Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021 between 18/12/2021 to 09/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the TIFR Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.