Tripura Police Recruitment 2022: Tripura Police department, has issued online notification for the Constable (Men and Women) Posts, this recruitment is being conducted on total of 500 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site tripurapolice.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Tripura Police Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Tripura Police department
- Advertisement Number : NA
- No. of Posts : 500 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Tripura
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 17/01/2022
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Tripura Police Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Tripura Board rules.
Tripura Police – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 500 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
Tripura Police Recruitment – Eligibility Details
For Un-reserved Category- Aspirants must passed in Madhyamik or equivalent board examination.
For SC/ST Category: Aspirants must have passed Class 8 from recognized board.
Tripura Police Recruitment – Rally schedule
|S.No.||Place||Dates for Women Candidates||Dates for Men Candidates|
|1.||Headquarter , 9th Bn TSR , Hichacherra ,Jolaibari, 1 Santirbazar , South District||17-18 January,2022||19-22 January, 2022|
|2.||AmarpurChandi Bari Ground, Gomati District||24-25 January, 2022||27-29 January, 2022|
|3.||Bishramganj H.S. School , Sepah ijala District||31 January – 1st February, 2022||2- 5 February , 2022|
|4.||ArundhutiNagar Police Ground, Agartala, West District||7-8 February, 2022||9-12 February, 2022|
|5.||East Ramchandraghat Colony J.B. School, Khowai District||14-15 February, 2022||16-18 February, 2022|
|6.||Kulai H.S. School ground, Ambassa, Dhalai District||21-22 February, 2022||23-25February, 2022|
|7.||Pabiacherra H. S. School ground , Kumarghat, Unakoti District||28 February- 1st March, 2022||2-4 March, 2022|
|8.||Regional Institute, Physical Education Centre , Panisagar , North District||7-8 March, 2022||9-11 March, 2022|
Tripura Police Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Exam – 85 Marks
- Interview – 15 Marks.
How to Apply Tripura Police Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for Tripura Police Recruitment 2022 between 17/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Tripura Police Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.