TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021: Check Manabadi Results @ tsbie.cgg.gov.in [Name Wise] – JMCH

Advertisement

TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021 Manabadi: The Telangana Inter Board is preparing to release the results of the Telangana Inter First Year Examinations soon. Inter-Board sources said that the results (TS Inter Results) will be released in the first week of December. Officials did not conduct the TS Inter Exams last March in the wake of Corona.

TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021

The Telangana government has decided to promote the students to secondary without any examinations. However, due to the declining corona effect and normalcy in the state, the authorities conducted inter-examinations from October 25 to October 3.

The spot valuation of the respective tests was conducted till the 19th of this month. However, the process was delayed due to non-attendance of faculty members of private colleges for valuation.

Read :   DSEU Group A Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 236 Assistant Professor & Other Posts @dseu.ac.in- JMCH

Inter First Year Results 2021 Date

Data is currently being entered at the end of the valuation. Authorities hope to complete the process as soon as possible.

Authorities are preparing to release the results in the first week of December.

However .. last academic year in the background of the corona went chaotic throughout. It is unknown at this time what he meant by “classes”. The situation of poor students who do not have access to smart phones and internet in particular is very painful.

TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021
TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021

However, there were objections from students and parents to the government’s decision to re-conduct the exams after promoting all of them into secondary schools without exams last year.

However, the government did not stop the test. This has led to requests from students to pass with minimum marks if they fail. Parents are asked to see to it that the students are not harmed by considering the circumstances that have arisen in the corona background. However, it seems likely that the government will take a decision on the failed students only after the results are released.

If so .. Telangana Inter Board (Telangana Inter Board) has recently taken a key decision. Corona gives Big Relief to students in special circumstances. Decided to drastically reduce the syllabus for TS Inter Exams. The Inter Board has announced a 30 per cent reduction in the TS Inter Exams Syllabus. According to the Inter Board, 70 per cent of Inter-Year and Secondary students will be asked questions from the syllabus.

However, the Inter Board has directed the students to download the reduced 30 per cent and the remaining 70 per cent syllabus details and model exam papers from the official website of the Inter Board https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/.

Read :   CTET Admit Card 2021: Download Central TET Hall Ticket @ ctet.nic.in- JMCH

He said direct classes could not be held for almost three months this academic year due to special circumstances caused by Corona (Covid 19). Inter-Board Secretary Jalil said the decision was taken to reduce the syllabus in this context. He explained that even till September 1, students had to be taught lessons through TVs.

tsbie.cgg.gov.in TS Result Grade

MARK RANGEGRADESGRADE POINTS
91-100A110
81-90A29
71-80B18
61-70B27
51-60C16
41-50C25
35-40D14
00-34FFailed

How to check tsbie.cgg.gov.in TS Inter 1st Year Result 2021?

To check Telangana State Inter First year result follow below given steps carefully.

  • First of all visit to official website of TSBIE.
  • On home page, You will find the result checking link.
  • Now Just click on “TS Inter 1st Year Result Link”. It will lead you to another page.
  • After that, Enter required credentials and submit it.
  • Your result will be displayed on screen. You can download its pdf formate for future aspects.
Read :   Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 149 Jr Technician and Others @cnpnashik.spmcil.com- JMCH

Official Site- Click Here

Advertisement
Leave a Comment