UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021-22: Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has issued online notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Finance Officer, Assistant Divisional Transport Officer, Assistant Director (All Dept) etc, this recruitment is being conducted on a total of 224 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end and interested candidates can apply.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.ukpsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UKPSC Pre Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2022- Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC
- Advertisement Number :Advt No. : 155/46/E-1/DR(PCS)/2020-21
- No. of Posts : 224 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttrakhand
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 13/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 02/02/2021
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.176.55/-
- OBC NCL: Rs.176.55/-
- SC/ST: Rs.86.55/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.86.55/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UKPSC Upper Subordinate Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UKPSC rules.
UKPSC Upper Subordinate – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 224 Posts
|3.||Assistant Divisional Transport Officer||11|
|4.||Assistant Director (All Dept)||42|
|5.||District Supply Officer||04|
|6.||Sub Divisional Marketing Officer||03|
|7.||Block Development Officer||28|
|9.||assistant Labor commissioner||02|
|10.||Assistant Cane Commissioner||01|
|11.||Deputy Education Officer, Staff Officer||31+ 01|
|12.||District Tourism Development Officer||01|
|14.||Food processing officer||03|
|15.||Horticulture Development Officer||20|
|16.||Plant Protection Officer||03|
|17.||Mushroom Development Officer||02|
|20.||Transport tax officer||05|
|21.||Child Development Project Officer||19|
|22.||Deputy Collector (Personnel Dept)||10|
|23.||Jail Superintendent (Home Dept)||03|
|24.||Asst Commissioner (Finance Dept)||16|
|25.||Dist Social Welfare Officer (Social; Welfare Dept)||05|
|26.||Editor (Info Dept)||01|
|27.||Working Officer (Panchayati Raj Dept)||05|
|28.||State tax Officer (Finance Dept)||28|
|29.||Dy Registrar (Finance Dept)||12|
|30.||Dist Probation Officer (Women Welfare Dept)||02|
|31.||Feature Writer (Info Dept)||01|
|32.||Case Worker (Women Welfare Dept)||03|
|33.||Dist Minority Welfare Officer (Minority Welfare Dept)||02|
UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- Candidates should possess Graduation or its equivalent, PG (Relevant Disciplines) from a recognized university.
How to Apply UKPSC Upper Subordinate Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021-22 between 13/01/2022 to 02/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UKPSC Upper Subordinate Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.