UP Free Laptop Yojana : The state government and the central government together are doing excellent work in the field of education, the government starts many schemes from time to time for the facilities of the students, on the same lines. The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has recently announced “UP Free Laptop Scheme“.
In such a situation, today through this article we will give all the important information related to the purpose of UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, the process of application, eligibility and necessary documents related to this scheme etc.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 : Brief Details
- Name of the Scheme : Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
- Level of the Scheme : State Level
- Name of the Chief Minister : Honorable Yogi Aditya Nath
- Beneficiary : Students of Uttar Pradesh
- Purpose of the scheme : To raise the standard of education of Uttar Pradesh
- Benefits to be received : Providing free laptops and tablets to the meritorious students of Uttar Pradesh
- Budget of the scheme : 3 thousand crore
- Official website : https://up.gov.in/
Benefits and Features of UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
Yogi government will give smart phones/tablets or laptops to one crore youths of Uttar Pradesh, UP government will give laptops or tablets to students taking admission in graduation, post graduation or any diploma. The government has set a budget of Rs 3 thousand crores for this scheme.
Eligibility of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh to apply online.
- Applicant should have passed High School and Intermediate examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the students of Uttar Pradesh, and the candidates must have passed their high school and intermediate examination from the Uttar Pradesh board.
- UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 will include the same students who pass the 12th examination. Have got their admission in further classes.
- The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will be available to all such students who will have the original residence certificate of Uttar Pradesh, if the candidate has the original residence certificate. If not, in that case the candidate cannot apply.
Documents Required To Apply For UP Free Laptop Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Original Residence Certificate
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Mobile No. of
- Email ID of the candidate
- Admit Card of Higher Education
However, in a tweet from the official Twitter handle of the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on August 19, only smartphones and tablets have been talked about to distribute 1 crore youth of Uttar Pradesh, there is no mention of laptops, so what steps does the government take next, We will inform you about this through this article.
Process To Apply For UP Free Laptop Scheme
- To take advantage of this scheme of Uttar Pradesh, first of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme.
- On the home page of the official website you will have to You will have to click on the link related to “UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration”. Name, address, age etc. will have to be filled.
- After this you have to upload all the important documents asked for there.
- After this now you have to click on the submit button, In this way you will be able to apply under this scheme.
Important Information : At present, no new order has been issued by the government regarding this scheme, and the online application for this scheme has not started yet. In such a situation, if the government takes any decision regarding this in future, then we will definitely inform you through this article.
Hope you have liked this information related to Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone Scheme given by us, for similar information Bookmark JMCH.