UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021 : The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will soon start the application process to fill up about 30,000 Home Guard vacancies, and a notification will be published soon. Both male and female candidates of Uttar Pradesh state will be able to apply for UP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2021.
Application form for UP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2021 will be available very soon on the main official website of UPPRPB. In such a situation, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for the latest updates.
UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021 – Brief Description
- Name of the Recruitment : Uttar Pradesh Home Guard Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Board : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Number of Vacancy : 30,000 (Expected)
- Official Website : http://uppbpb.gov.in/
According to the report, written examination will have to be given for selection to the post of Home Guard, in this recruitment, preference can be given to people working on contract basis in the Home Guard Department. In addition, candidates who are technically proficient, able to operate computers etc. may also get preference.
Candidates applying for Uttar Pradesh Home Guard Recruitment 2021 must be between 18 years to 45 years of age, and must have passed Intermediate (12th) from a board recognized by the Government of India or equivalent. In such a situation, the candidates who do not have these qualifications will not be eligible to apply for this recruitment. However, more and more accurate information about this can be got only after the notification.
After the commencement of the application of UP Home Guard Recruitment 2021, candidates will be able to apply by following the following steps –
- Candidates have to first visit the official website.
- Now check the link to apply online here.
- Candidates have to click on the link for registration .
- Candidates should fill required details like – Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification, Date of Birth etc. After making payment and clicking on submit button your application will be done successfully.
Actually, the total number of sanctioned posts in the Home Guard Department of UP is about 1,18,348. But at present, only about 86,000 posts are employed by Home Guard employees. In such a situation, about 30,000 posts are still lying vacant, which can be started soon.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for more such information, bookmark JMCH.