UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021: UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission(UPSSSC) has issued online notification for the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 8039 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsssc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Advertisement Number : NA
- Salary : 5200 to 20200
- No. of Posts : 8039 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : December 2021
- Last date to apply : Jan 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UP Lekhpal Online Form 2021 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per Recruitment rules.
UP Lekhpal / Patwari Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 8039 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Applicant must have passed 12th Class and must have CCC Certificate. For more details, please check the official notification for UP Lekhpal 2022.
How to Apply UP Lekhpal Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021 between Approx December 2021 to January 2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UP Lekhpal Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.