UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh, has issued online notification for the Community Health Officer(CHO), this recruitment is being conducted on total of 4000 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site www.upnrhm.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh
- Advertisement Number : No.589/SPMU/NHM/2021-22/6408
- No. of Posts : 4000 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : Notiify Soon
- Last date to apply : 22/02/2022
- Last Date for Payment : Notiify Soon
- Last Date For Submit : 22/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notiify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UP NHM CHO Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPNHM rules.
UP NHM CHO- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 4000 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
|1.||Community Health Officers (CHOs)||4000|
UP NHM CHO Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- (GNM) General Course of Nursing And (GNM) RNRM
- Batchelor Of Science in B.Sc (Nursing)
- And Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)
UP NHM CHO Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of –
- Written Test
- Merit List.
How to Apply UP NHM CHO Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification release from Month of January.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UP NHM CHO Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.