UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Lucknow or UP Police, has issued online notification for the Constable Civil Police and Fireman Posts, this recruitment is being conducted on total of 26381 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site uppbpb.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Advertisement Number : No.PRPB-One-1(150)/2021
- No. of Posts : 26381 Posts
- Salary : Rs. 5200-20200
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : Notify Soon
- Last date to apply : Notify Soon
- Last Date for Payment : Notify Soon
- Last Date For Submit : Notify Soon
- Exam Date : Notiify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UP Police Constable Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- General (Male)- 18 – 22 Years
- General (Female) – 18 – 25 Years
- OBC/ SC/ ST (Male) – 18 – 27 Years
- OBC/ SC/ ST (Female) – 18 – 30 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPPRPB rules.
UP Police Constable- Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 26381 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
|1.||Constable Civil Police and Fireman||26210|
UP Police Constable Recruitment – Eligibility Details
10+2 Intermediate with Physics & Mathematics as a Compulsory Subjects.
UP Police Constable Recruitment – Physical Eligibility
|Height||(168 CMS-Gen/OBC/SC), (160 CMS-ST),||(152 CMS-Gen/OBC/SC), (147 CMS-ST),|
|Chest||(79-85 CMS- Gen/OBC/SC), (77-82 CMS-ST)||NA|
|Running||4.8 Km in 28 Min||2.4 Km in 16 Min|
UP Police Constable Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- OMR Type Written Exam
- Document Verification and Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (Running)
- Final Merit List.
UP Police Constable Recruitment – Exam Pattern
UP Police constable exam conducted will be 2 hours.
|Subjects||Total No of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
How to Apply UP Police Constable Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be Notify Soon.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UP Police Constable Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.