UP Ration Card : Ration card is an official document issued by state governments to households in India who are eligible to buy subsidized food grains from the Public Distribution System. Apart from this, the use of ration card also serves as a common identity card for Indians.
With the help of UP Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, any Indian can prove his identity, and it is used to prove his identity even while making new identity cards like Aadhar card, PAN card etc.
UP Ration Card Online
UP Ration Card Online – Ration card is a very helpful document for the families living below poverty line living in India. With the help of this, people of poor families can buy food grains allotted by the Government of India every month at the minimum price fixed by the government.
In this case, if you do not have UP Ration Card then you can apply for UP Ration Card Online.
Check Ration Card Status
Check Ration Card Status – This service is provided by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution through PDS Portal of India. For this card holders can choose the name of their state, and fill the required information to check their ration card status.
If you want to check your Ration Card Status then you can follow the following steps.
UP Ration Card List 2021
Suppose you live in Uttar Pradesh, and you have to check your UP Rashan Card Status in Uttar Pradesh, then for this you first need to visit – https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- After this you have to click on the “Ration Card Eligibility List”. This option will be present in the middle of the homepage.
- After clicking on this option, you will see the list of all the districts present in Uttar Pradesh.
- Select your district and region in this list and click on the name of your existing distributor.
After clicking on the name of the distributor, you will see the names of the holders of all the ration cards issued inside it and you will be able to easily see your UP Ration Card Status.
Types Of Rashan Card
Ration cards are often of 4 types, which include blue/yellow/green and red ration cards. Under these ration cards, people living below the poverty line are provided subsidies on things like fuel, food grains, etc. In addition, White Ration Card is issued to those holders who are living above the poverty line.
Eligibility For Ration Card
If you also want to make your ration card, then before that you need to check whether you are eligible for it now or not. Below you can find information about Eligibility Of Ration Card.
- Any person who is a legal citizen of India can apply for a ration card. As per the law, children (minors) below the age of 18 years will be included in the ration card of their parents.
- Also, if one becomes above 18 years of age, he/she can get a separate ration card. One can apply for the card.
- Usually there are two types of ration cards one below poverty line (BPL) ration card and the other non-BPL ration card.
Documents Required For Making Ration Card
If you also want to apply Rashan Card Online then you should have the following documents.
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG Connection) Details
- Three passport size of the applicant Photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number/email id of the applicant
- Certificate of if the earlier application is rejected due to any reasons
- residence certificate of the applicant
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard.
Documents Required For Identification And Address
You must have the following Identity Proofs with you while applying for Rashan Card Online.
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee Identity Card
- Official ID issued by any government
- Health Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Marriage Certificate
- Transfer Certificate )
- death certificate
Apart from this, if you want to remove or add any member present in your ration card, then for this you must have death certificate, marriage certificate, transfer certificate and birth certificate.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for more such information visit daily at JMCH.