UP Scholarship 2021 : Uttar Pradesh government provides various types of scholarships for meritorious students from General, OBC, SC, ST categories and other minority communities. These scholarships are awarded at various levels of education to provide financial support for the further studies of the candidates.
UP Scholarship is the biggest scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh which provides motivation and financial assistance to the students of the state. This scheme is open to all categories of students. Every year lakhs of students get online UP scholarship for their education.
For this the state government of Uttar Pradesh has also started a separate portal ‘Saksham‘ for scholarship. Through this article, we will provide all the details related to the application process, eligibility and its benefits for UP Scholarship 2021.
Also if you want to check UP Scholarship Status then you can check your UP Scholarship Status 2021 through official website or link updated here.
UP Scholarship 2021 – Overview
- Department : Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Application Opening : 20/07/2021
- Last Date of Application : 21/10/2021
- Last date for submission of hard copy in college : 25/10/2021
- Date of correction in application : 16 to 26 November 2021
- Official website : https://scholarship.up.gov.in/
All the candidates residing in Uttar Pradesh who have taken admission in any course of UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate or any examination can apply online for this UP Scholarship.
Candidates just need to apply, no fee will be charged for this, it is completely free.
Documents required to apply online
- Last Year Exam Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fees Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
Note : Last year registration number can be used for renewal of old candidates.
UP Scholarship Application Process for 2021
The steps to do UP Scholarship 2021 online are as follows –
- Fresh Candidate : The candidates who have taken admission this year or who have not filled the scholarship form last year can declare themselves as Fresh Candidates UP Can register for Scholarship 2021 .
- Old Candidate (Renewel Candidate) : The candidates who have filled the scholarship form last year can register themselves as Renewel Candidate.
- Enter the information requested in this form and click on submit button.
- Complete the form within 3 days from the start of the application process.
- All the candidates are advised to read the complete instructions for more details.
UP Scholarship Status
By checking the scholarship status candidates can track the progress of the application and candidates can check whether they will get the scholarship or not. They just need to use their Registration ID and Password to check the status of the application. The complete procedure to check UP Scholarship Status 2021-22 is shared below.
Candidates who have applied for the scholarship can now check UP Scholarship Status through the official website or in the above manner.
Check UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS
Students can now check bank payment status through PFMS official site . Following steps have to be followed to check payment record in PFMS site –
- Open PFMS site – https://pfms.nic.in.
- Click on the option given there to check the payment status.
- Now the candidate has to enter the bank account details.
- You have to enter your Bank name, account number and captcha code have to be entered.
- Now click on the search button, if the details given by you are correct then it will show the data.
- If the data is not correct – It will show “No Record Found” if your entered data is not correct.
Some Important Instructions Related UP Scholarship
- UP Scholarship is equally available to all the applicants belonging to any caste category.
- Candidates from those colleges, which are blacklisted by the authority, are required to apply for the scholarship. Therefore, you can check whether your college/school is blacklisted or not through the official website.
- It is important for students to attach the hardcopy of the bank passbook with the scholarship application form.
- Students are advised to submit the application form to the concerned department in person along with their main email ID and mobile phone number.
- provided by the applicant All information and documents carried must be authentic and genuine. If the information provided is found to be incorrect, the application and the saved data will be rejected by the board, and your scholarship will not come.
- Students who fail the exam are not eligible for scholarship and will not be eligible for scholarship.
- Students can check their UP Scholarship Status from time to time on the official website.
- To see the UP Scholarship Status they just got at the time of application Your ID and Password will be required.
- Students who are already registered on the portal will have to renew the account by simply adding the update while applying the scholarship for the second year. No fresh registration is required.
- All updates regarding scholarship are updated on the official portal in regular interval of time. Applicants are requested to keep in touch with the official website for regular updates.
Hope you have liked this information given by us about UP Scholarship Status and UP Scholarship Online, for similar information bookmark JMCH.