UP SI Syllabus 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board i.e. UPPRPB has recently announced to release online form for direct recruitment to 9534 posts of SI & ASI. All Eligible and Interested candidates who fulfill all the eligibility can read the notification and apply.
If you want to fill this form then fill the form soon before the last date and start preparation. To make your preparation successful, we have brought UP SI 2021 Exam Pattern and UP SI Syllabus 2021 for you today. Let’s see..
UP SI Syllabus 2021 – Highlights
|Name of Baord||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of Recruitment||UP Police SI and ASI Recruitment 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT, PET/PST and Document Verification|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||Minimum 35% marks in each subject and|
50% marks in aggregate
UP SI 2021 Exam Pattern [New]
For this exam of UP SI exam pattern, let’s see the new UP SI exam pattern.
- There is a total examination under the written examination which will be of 400 marks and in this total 160 questions will be asked and each question will be of 2.5 marks.
- The total time stipulated in this will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no provision of negative marks in this.
- The exam will be in CBT online mode.
- All the questions asked in UP Police SI 2021 will be multiple choice and the question paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
Now let us understand the subject wise exam scheme with help of below table..
|Name of Subject||No of Asked Questions||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Stipulated Time|
|Constitution / Law / General Knowledge||40||100||35|
|Elementary Mathematics||40||100||35||Allowed Time – 2:00 Hiurs|
UP Sub Inspector 2021 Syllabus [दरोगा का सिलेबस]
Those candidates who want to be in the exam of UP Police SI should study its syllabus carefully. Below we have given brief information about the UP SI Syllabus 2021. Let’s have a new syllabus for police sub inspector..
SI Ka Syllabus- Elementary Mathematics
- Number System, Simplification, L.M.
- use of tables and graphs, decimal fractions,
- Compound Interest, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Mensuration
- Simple interest, Average, Time and work, Time and distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs, Chroometry, Geometry
- Arithmetic computations, miscellaneous etc.
Law and constitution
- Objectives of the Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of Policy and Fundamental Duties, Federal Executive and Legislature
- Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Income Tax Act, Prevention of Corruption Act, National Security Act, IT Act, Legal provisions for protection of women, children, members of scheduled castes etc.
- General knowledge of land acquisition, land revenue related laws, motor vehicle act, environment protection, wildlife protection, human rights protection, right to information act, cyber crime, public interest litigation etc.
- State executive and legislature, election and other information, constitutional schedules, all India services and selection method, general information, emergency provision, constitution of central, state governments
- Right to make laws, judiciary, local government, constitutional amendment and important disputes etc., related to center and states etc.
UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 For General Knowledge
- General Science, History and Culture of India, India, Freedom Struggle, Geography of the World, Geography of India
- There should be information about population, environment, police and general administrative system, human rights, internal security, relations between India and its neighboring countries, rivers, plateaus, valleys.
- National and international information, information regarding education, culture and social practices of Uttar Pradesh, Indian economy, Indian agriculture, commerce and trade Etc.
UP SI Syllabus in Hindi
- हिंदी व्याकरण
- लोकोक्तियाँ और मुहावरे
- प्रसिद्ध कवि लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार
- सन्धि, समास, विराम-चिन्ह, रस छंद अलंकार, अपठित बोध, विविध
- लिंग, वचन, कारक, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, काल, वाच्य, अव्यय, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- हिंदी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएँ
- शुद्ध वर्तनी, वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द, समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द, अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द, तत्सम और तद्भव, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द इत्यादि।
Reasoning SI Syllabus
- Direction test, Blood relation, Alphabet based questions, Sequence test, Venn diagram and chart test, Mathematical aptitude test
- Statement Conclusion, Mirror, Water Image, Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Arrange in order, Machine input output, Cube, Calendar, Symmetry, Similarity, Difference, Fill in the blanks, Statement assumption,
- Word and shape classification etc.
Mental ability test
- Direction Comprehension Test, Logical Diagram, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification Comprehension Test, Word Formation Test.
- Letter and Number Series, Word and Alphabet, Similarity, Common Sense Test, Letter and Number Coding
- Logical interpretation of data, force of reasoning, determining implicit meanings, etc.
UP Police SI Syllabus PDF Download
To download the UP Police SI Syllabus PDF, candidates can download through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Department http://uppbpb.gov.in/. Or you can download its syllabus through the link given above by us.
Q 1- How many questions will be there in the UP SI Exam 2021 exam and how many marks will be total.
There will be a total of 160 questions in the Sub Inspector Exam 2021 conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board i.e. UPPRPB and each question will be of 2.5 marks. That is, total 400 marks will be of written test in which minimum qualifying marks will be 35% (140 marks).
Q 2- Is there a provision of negative marks in this exam?
No, no extra marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
Q 3- How much time is scheduled for UP Sub Inspector 2021?
In this, you will get 2 hours (120 minutes) for the written test.
Q 4- What is the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector post?
Those whose minimum age is 21 and maximum 28 years can apply.