(SSPY) Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 : UP government is running a very important scheme for economically poor and destitute widow women, whose name is UP widow pension. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to poor widow women. The benefit of this scheme will be available to only those widow women whose age is between 18 to 60 years.
However, for this, the annual income of the beneficiary from all sources should not exceed two lakhs. Apart from this, if a widow woman remarries, then the benefit of this scheme will not be available.
All applicants who are willing to apply online then download notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Also, through this article, we will provide brief information about “UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana and vidhwa pension list up 2021-22 Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Salient Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application Process etc.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 – Overview
- Name of the Scheme : Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
- Name of the Organization : Social Welfare Department
- Official Website : https://sspy-up.gov.in/
The government of Uttar Pradesh has made preparations to give old age pension. On the occasion of International Old Age Day on October 1, the amount of the second quarter installment of old age pension, sent online to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
SSPY – Vidhwa Pension Up Online Registration Details
Widow Pension Scheme benefits those economically weaker women who are unable to sustain their livelihood after the death of their husband. Many important documents are required to take advantage of this scheme.
Earlier, widows used to get Rs 300 as pension under this scheme, now the government has increased it to Rs 500. For this, it is necessary for the beneficiary woman to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state. All Eligible Applicants Who Want To Apply In This Scheme Then Read All Instructions Carefully And Follow Given Below Steps To Register Online.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Online Application Steps
Following are the steps to apply UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana online –
- First go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme SSPY.
- On the homepage, you will find “Widow Pension Online Application” You have to click on the link.
- Application form page page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like personal, income, bank details and other information) and upload the documents.
- Enter the security code at the end and click on the “Submit” button. Your application form needs to be submitted and photocopied of it.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021-22
You can get information about UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List (vidhwa pension list up 2021-22) through online medium, just follow these steps.
- For this you need to go to Widow Pension Portal up
- Then go to “Widow women Pension” and then Click on pensioner list.
- Now you have to select district >> development block >> gram panchayat and check your name in pensioner list.
- from widow pension portal up Download vidhwa pension list up 2021-22.
Check Widow Pension Status
After applying online, you can check your UP Vidhwa Pension Status through Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal.
- For this you have to click on Widow Women Pension >> Applicant Login.
- Filling Online Form of Women Widow Pension Scheme By the time you would have got the login id.
- SSPY UP Check UP Vidhwa Pension Status online through login from official website.
Important Documents to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Certificate
- Bank Certificate
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Widow women applying should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of widows under this scheme should be 18 to 60 years.
- Widow woman Not getting the benefit of any other scheme run by the government.
- The annual income limit of the applicant and his family should not be more than Rs 2 lakh otherwise you cannot apply for this scheme.
- If the applicant has remarried after the death of the husband, there will be no benefit.
- If the children of the widowed woman are not adults, not being able to take care of them should.
Hope you have liked this information given by us about SSPY (Widow Pension Uttar Pradesh), for more information you can visit the official website SSPY, and for similar information bookmark JMCH.