UPPCL JE Syllabus 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited aka UPPCL frequently releases notifications for recruitment of various trade like electrical, civil and mechanical etc. Basically it is main department of electrical engineering. Recently UPPCL has issued JE (T) Notifications, if you have applied for this job then you have to know it’s detailed syllabus and exam pattern.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2021 – Highlights
Let’s look common point of this Job.
|Name of Body||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of Article||UPPCL JE Syllabus 2021 [Electrical + Civil]|
|Selection Process||CBT + Document Verification|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
Before going ahead to syllabus it’s mandatory to know actually what it’s current exam pattern. Let’s have a look..
- Exams will be held in Online Mode Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Question Paper carries 200 questions.
- Question Paper Will be in bilingual.
- Negative Marking 1/4 (0.25)
|S.No||Subject Name||No. Of Question||Total Marks||Allotted Duration|
|1||Subject Related to Trade||150||150|
|5||Total||200||200||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
UPPCL JE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
We will below discussed details syllabus of UPPCL JE.
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering (Highway, Railway and Bridge)
- Surveying I & II
- Building Materials (BM)
- Design of steel and masonry structure (DSMS)
- Solid Mechanics (SMFE)
- Design of Reinforced Cement Concrete (DRCS)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management (CMA & ED)
- Open Channel Flow
- Earthquake Engineering
- Strength of material (SOM)
- Building Construction and maintenance Engineering (BCME)
- Concrete Technology
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements
- Power plant Engg
- Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Principles of Digital Electronics
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of
- Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
- Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Electrical Machine-I
- Electrical Machine-II
- Control System & Process Application
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Industrial Electronics and Control
- Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating etc.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus for GK/GS/Current Affairs
Let’s below look full details about uppcl junior engineer..
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- General Polity
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Constitution
- General Science (Physics + Chemistry + Biology)
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Books & Authors
- Awards & Honours
- Games etc.
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- लेखक रचनाओं
- सामान्य अशुद्धियां
- अव्यय इत्यादि
- Paper Cutting
- Word and form classification
- Statement and conclusion
- Blood relation
- Alphabetical questions
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Venn diagram and chart test
- Mirror, water reflection
- Direction test
- Coding Decoding Etc.
Q: How many questions asked in UPPCL JE Exam?
There are total 200 questions asked from various subjects like trade, GK/GS, Hindi and Reasoning.
Q: What is time limit in UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam?
There are total 3 hours time which is provided in exam.