UPPSC Mains Online Form 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has re-issued online notification for the UPPCS Combined State Upper Subordinate Services (Mains) Exam 2021, this recruitment is being conducted on a total of 400 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end and interested candidates can apply.
Candidates can check it’s official site https://uppsc.up.nic.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPPSC Mains Online Form 2021 – Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Advertisement Number :Advt No. : NA
- No. of Posts : 400 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 13/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 28/12/2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 28/12/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/12/2021
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 04/01/2022
- Exam Date : Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: One week ahead of Exam Date
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs.185/-
- OBC NCL: Rs.185/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 105/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPPSC Mains Online Form Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPPSC rules.
UPPSC COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (MAIN) – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 400 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
UPPSC Mains Online Form 2021- Eligibility Details
- Only Prelims Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Application Form.
UPPSC Mains 2021 Exam Center Details
Prayagraj (Allahabad), Ghaziabad & Lucknow Only.
How to Apply UPPSC Mains Online Form 2021?
- Candidates can apply for UPPSC Mains Online Form 2021 between 13/12/2021 to 28/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPPSC Mains Conventional Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form and Submit / Send to UPPCS Office, Prayagraj Before 04/01/2022.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.