UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online notification for the Assistant Editor, Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Administrative Officer, Mechanical Marine Engineer, Lecturer, Scientist, Chemist, Junior Mining, Research Officer, and Assistant Professor in Group A Category Posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 78 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Advertisement Number :NA
- No. of Posts : 78 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 08/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 27/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.25/-
- OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC Asst Editor and Other Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 30 Years
- Maximum Age : 50 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPSC Recruitment rules.
UPSC Asst Editor and Other – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 78 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|5.||Mechanical Marine Engineer||01|
UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment – Eligibility Details
|1.||Assistant Editor||Degree of a recognized university; Degree or Diploma in Librarianship or equivalent qualifications of a recognized University or institution.|
|2.||Assistant Director||A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
|3.||Economic Officer|| Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University.|
|4.||Administrative Officer||Degree from a recognized university.|
|5.||Mechanical Marine Engineer||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University.|
|6.||Lecturer||Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University.|
|7.||Scientist||Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.|
|8.||Chemist||Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.|
|9.||Junior Mining||Master’s Degree in applied Geology or Geology from a recognized University or Institute.|
|10.||Research Officer||Master’s Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography from a recognised University or Institute.|
|11.||Assistant Professor||Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent.|
Age-45 to 50 years
UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment – Salary Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1.||Assistant Editor||07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|2.||Assistant Director||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|3.||Economic Officer||07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|4.||Administrative Officer||07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|5.||Mechanical Marine Engineer||11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|6.||Lecturer||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|7.||Scientist||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|8.||Chemist||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|9.||Junior Mining||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|10.||Research Officer||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|11.||Assistant Professor||10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
How to Apply UPSC Asst Editor and Other Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UPSC Asst Editor and Other Recruitment 2022 between 08/01/2022 to 27/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPSC Asst Editor and Other Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.