UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online notification for the Combined Medical Services Exam 2021, this recruitment is being conducted on Combined Medical Services Examination and vacancy a total of 838 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Advertisement Number : No. A.12011/1/2021-CHS-I
- No. of Posts : 838 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 04/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 18/01/2022
- Last Date for Complete Form : 18/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPSC rules.
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 838 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||Total Post|
|1.||UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021||838|
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Details
|1.||UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021||Only Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021 Written Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill UPSC CMS DAF Online Form 2022.|
How to Apply UPSC Combined Medical Services 2021 DAF Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services DAF Recruitment 2022 between 04/01/2022 to 18/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.