UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021-22: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online notification for the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 400 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Advertisement Number : 03/2022-NDA-I
- No. of Posts : 400 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 22/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 11/01/2022
- Exam Date : 10/04/2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: 10 days before Exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS: Rs.100/-
- OBC: Rs.100/-
- All Female Candidates: Rs. /-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC NDA I Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 19 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPSC NDA Recruitment rules.
UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 400 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Army||208|
|2.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Navy||42|
|3.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Airforce||120|
|4.||Naval Academy NA Only for Male||30|
UPSC NDA I Recruitment- Eligibility Details
|1.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Army||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|2.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Navy||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
|3.||National Defence Academy NDA (Male / Female) – Airforce||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
|4.||Naval Academy NA Only for Male||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
How to Apply UPSC NDA I Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2021-22 between 22/12/2021 to 11/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPSC NDA I Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.