UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued online notification for the Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor posts, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 187 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Advertisement Number :NA
- No. of Posts : 187 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 24/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 13/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.25/-
- OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: Rs./-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSC Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 30 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPSC Recruitment rules.
UPSC Vacancy 2022- Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 187 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|3.||Junior Time Scale||17|
UPSC Recruitment- Eligibility Details
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
How to Apply UPSC Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 between 24/12/2021 to 13/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPSC Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.