UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued online notification for the Rajasva Lekhpal, this recruitment being conducted on a total of 8039 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site upsssc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Advertisement Number : No.01-Exam/2022
- Salary : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- No. of Posts : 8039 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 07/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 28/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 04/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 days exam
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- GEN/EWS : Rs.25/-
- OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: Rs.25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Online Form 2022 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UPSSSC Recruitment rules.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 Details-
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 8039 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||Total Post|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- 12th Class Or any equivalent exam.
How to Apply UPSSSC Lekhpal Online Form 2022?
- Candidates can apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 from 07/01/2022 to 28/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the UPSSSC Lekhpal Online Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.