Uttar Pradesh Shramik Card : Uttar Pradesh Shramik Card has been inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under the Uttar Pradesh Labour Registration Scheme, the state government provides an opportunity to all the working class of the state to get registered and the state government provides the benefits of all government schemes to the workers registered under labour registration.
In such a situation, whoever are willing to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Shramik Registration 2021, they should download the official notification and read the eligibility and criteria for it carefully. Apart from this, through this article we will provide you brief information about “Uttar Pradesh Labor Registration 2021”.
Shramik Card Online Uttar Pradesh – Brief Description
- Name of the Scheme : Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran (Uttar Pradesh Labour Registration)
- Launched by : Honorable Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
- Beneficiary : Workers of the state
- Purpose of the scheme : To provide benefits of economic and government schemes
- Official website : http://upbocw.in/
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Labour Registration
The workers will get free benefits of many schemes from the Labor Department. For this, they have to register in the office of the Labor Department. If you want, you can also register online with the relevant records at your nearest Public Service Center. Also they have to deposit Rs 20 registration fee and Rs 20 annual contribution fee for registration in labor department, below is the list of those services –
- Pension assistance scheme
- Construction worker death and disability assistance scheme
- Construction worker last plan
- Meritorious student award scheme
- Child benefit scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Help Scheme
- Construction workers food assistance scheme
- Maternity benefit scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Skill development technical plan
- Residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Medical facility scheme
- Female wedding planning
- Housing assistance scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability pension scheme
In addition, after getting registered, migrant workers are entitled to Rs 3000 under the medical scheme, along with an amount of Rs 5.25 lakh will be provided in case of death, and all the expenses of the treatment of migrant workers in case of serious illness Government will take up.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Labour Registration
For Uttar Pradesh Shramik Card registration you may need following documents –
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Patrika
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to do Uttar Pradesh Labor Card Registration
- For Uttar Pradesh Labor Card Registration, first you have to go to the official website of Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- On the bottom of the homepage you will find ” Labour Registration Application” button will appear, on which you have to click, as shown in the picture below.
- On clicking on this option, the application form for Uttar Pradesh labor registration will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar and mobile number and other details as shown in the picture below.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you will have to authenticate, after which an application form will open in front of you where you will have to fill all the details, and after that your registration will be done successfully.
In this way you can register for making Uttar Pradesh Shramik Card from your mobile phone sitting at home, apart from this you can also get your labour card made through http://uplabour.gov.in/ portal of Uttar Pradesh.
Who can get UP Labour Card?
Labor Card in Uttar Pradesh Natives of Uttar Pradesh who are 18 years of age or above, and who are employed in unorganized sectors, they can apply to get the Uttar Pradesh Labour Card.
Some important questions
labour registration is covered under public interest guarantee so registration is done within 7 days of application.
You have to apply online to get the labour card made in Uttar Pradesh. For this you have to visit the official website of UP labor registration upbocw.in.
After making the Uttar Pradesh labour card, you will get financial assistance from the government in the future as well as many schemes will be given.
Hope you liked this information given by us. For such kind of information visit JMCH daily.