Uttarakhand PCS J Recruitment 2021-22: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued online notification for the Civil Judge (Junior Division), this recruitment is being conducted on total of 13 posts, for more information related to recruitment, candidates read this article till the end.
Candidates can check it’s official site ukpsc.gov.in for more details also can get all details like eligibility, vacancy details, fee, salary etc. in this post. Let’s start.
Uttarakhand PCS J Recruitment 2021-22: Highlights
- Recruitment Name : Uttarakhand PCS J Recruitment 2021-22
- Recruitment Board Name : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Advertisement Number : No. : A-5/E-2/CJ-JD/2021
- No. of Posts : 13 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: All India
Before proceeding further candidates must have a look at the important dates given below
- Start of Application : 31/12/2021
- Last date to apply : 20/01/2022
- Last Date for Payment : 20/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/EWS/Other State: Rs./-
- OBC NCL: Rs./-
- SC/ST: Rs. /-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.0/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2021-22 Age Limit
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum Age : 22 Years
- Maximum Age : 36 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per UKPSC rules.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Below are Vacancy details..
- Total Post : 13 Posts
|S.No.||Exam Name||General||OBC||EWS||Total Post|
|1.||Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division)||11||01||01||13|
Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2021-22 – Eligibility Details
|1.||Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Apply Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2021-22?
- Candidates can apply for Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022 between 31/12/2021 to 20/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Open the Uttarakhand Civil Judge PCS J Form Apply Online Link.
- Enter Your Login Details (Registration No, DOB, Gender, Domicile & Category) as per Your Application Form.
- Enter Your Registered Mobile No. (As per Pre Exam)
- Enter OTP Code (Received Your Registered Mobile No.
- Choose the Exam Center and Required Information.
- Take a Print Out of Application Form.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the JMCH to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.