VAAD UP NIC IN : Revenue Court Computerized Management System was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2013. Under this, all the revenue courts of the state were computerized.
VAAD UP NIC IN (vaad.up.nic) aims to make the functioning of Revenue Courts completely transparent and related information and information, very easily available to litigants, advocates and general public.
Vaad Revenue Court Computerized Management System. up. nic. Through the system in 2021 (vaad.up.nic), more than 2 thousand revenue courts of the state, including courts from Naib Tehsildar Court to Revenue Council, have been computerized.
Vaad.up.nic Portal Information
On the website vaad.up.nic, related to the cases pending and disposed of in these courts, such as notice of due date, proceedings taken in the court and orders passed by the court can be seen online sitting at home.
Through this article, we are going to tell you about ‘Revenue Court Computerized Management System (vaad.up.nic), and also how you can take advantage of the facilities available on this website.
You have the case number, then the procedure to know the status of the case is as follows –
- First of all go to Google and type VAAD.UP.NIC.IN and click.
- You will find ‘Revenue Court Computerized Management System Uttar Pradesh’ on the screen website will appear.
- Now if you have computerized case number of your case then on left side of screen Computerized case number Click ‘Click’ on Options.
- a new page will open on your screen, enter your case number in the box given in it.
- After entering the case number, show ‘Display’ given below the box Click on the link.
- On clicking this button, the details of your case like old case number, computerized case number, act and section of the case, case status, plaintiff/defendant details, date of hearing are displayed on the screen.
Apart from this, if you do not have the case number, then the procedure to know the status of the case is as follows –
- In such a situation, information about the status of the case can also be found through Khasra Number or Gata Number.
- If you do not have the case number of your case then ‘ The option ‘Plot/Gate litigation status available on the left hand side of ‘VAAD UP NIC IN’ page‘ Click on Options.
- You will see a new ‘page’ on which five boxes will appear.
- In the first box, select the district, in the second box, the tehsil, in the third box, the pargana, in the fourth box, the village and in the fifth box Enter the Gata/Khasra number of the disputed land.
- Now click on the ‘Display’ button given below.
- your case details will start showing on the online screen.